Sunday, December 04, 2016

New Plein air Paintings




Living in Florida in the winter is paradise and that's why we moved here but around mid-October every year, I'm frantic to sell up and move away. I do enjoy a few months of summer heat, but summer in Fl lasts a good 6 months and the last few are very much like Dante's inferno. This year the strong and desperate urge to move came just about 2 weeks before heaven set in. Whew! The ideal is to become a snowbird, in the future I hope. So now I'm playing catch up with gardening and I'm painting outside too. I found a group of Sarasota artists through Meet Up that paint weekly and the 2 middle paintings were painted with them. I'm so glad I found them and I'm grateful to be painting in a paradise that's within driving distance.

No comments: